The alternative to conventional solid seals!
Single-component, permanently elastic silicone for applications subject to high thermal loads.
• seals permanently
• permanently elastic and dimensionally stable
• Capable of sealing large gaps
• fills gaps, roughness depths and irregularities
• no loss of damping force
• no setting of the seal
• UV-resistant, climate resistant
• resistant to water, salt water, oil, fat, cleaning agent, hydrocarbon and much more.
Area of application: Seals metal parts (aluminium, casting, steel etc.), plastics, glass, ceramic and wood, e.g. oil sumps, gear oil sumps, gearbox
housings, differential seals, water and oil pumps, thermostat housings, drive shaft casings, valve covers, spur gear covers, engine front covers, battery
boxes, headlights, tail lights, protective casings, and much more.
One seal, many uses, every shape can be readjusted, quick start up operation after around 60 minutes.
H- and P-Statements
EUH210: Safety data sheet available upon request.,