Quick-drying 2-component modelling clay for repairing, bonding and filling.
• can be used universally for indoor and outdoor application
• easy to use thanks to excellent adhesion
• extremely high strength
• fast hardening, even under water
• can be reworked, e.g. sanding. drilling, thread-cutting, sawing and lacquering
• resistant to water, salt water, oil, fuel and many chemicals
Area of application: For bonding, filling, sealing of tears, holes, drilling mistakes, cavities. For repairing and reconstructing metals (iron, steel, cast,
aluminium, alloys and many others), ceramic, concrete, wood and many plastic parts. For fast, long-lasting repairs, e.g. oil sumps, tanks, exhausts, radiators,
pipes, threads, canisters, gutters, body and sheet metal parts.