Polyester-based UV repair mat which is hardened by UV rays (sunlight or UV lamp). for quick long-lasting repair and adhesion of cracks
and holes as well as for additional stabilisation of adhesive and repair points.
The alternative to glass fibre mats.
• Excellent adhesion to several types of materials, such as plastic, fibreglass, iron, steel, cast, aluminium, alloys and wood
• easy to use, quick through-hardening
• resistant to impact and vibrations, high-strength bonding
• can be used universally for indoor and outdoor application
• adjusts to the surface of the repair areas
• can be sanded, drilled and painted
• resistant to water, salt water, oil, fuel and many other chemicals
Areas of application:
Car, truck, caravan: Bumper, radiator, tank, oil sump, exhaust, pipelines, all plastics, body, fibreglass components and much more
Industry: Maintenance and repairing of roofs, staircases, water tanks, pipes, pipelines, cable ducts, switch boxes and many more
house, hobby, model construction: Jet-ski, canoe, boat, surfboard, windows, fences, roofs, doors, fibreglass claddings and much more.